Our 'Done-for-You' course creation will save you considerable time, inconvenience, and the steep learning curve that comes when you try to create your first course yourself. We will build you a premium course that has your own unique personality and subject expertise. We will work with you to provide everything. You are the fashion professional; all you need to focus on is the content. We provide everything else so you can focus on what you do best.
Our Done-for-You Service Is for…
- Those fashion professionals who are very busy most of the year and do not have the spare capacity to take on a sizeable project themselves.
- Those looking to create a great online course and do not have the time to wait for months and months to publish.
- Those who prefer to delegate tasks to experts because they know it will deliver the best value.
- Fashion professionals who have a book or other IP asset want it transformed into a course quickly and to a high standard.
- Those who do not wish to or have the patience to learn new course creation skills.
- Fashion professionals that would like the course completed quickly.
They can be anyone in the fashion industry including designers, tutors, book authors, consultants, trainers, coaches, fashion business professionals and self-employed designers looking to generate sales from sharing their knowledge online, universities, colleges and trade organizations.
You Have the Idea of Creating an Online Fashion Course but…
- You have no idea where to start?
- You are a fashion professional, but do not have ideas about what to teach?
- You are not clear if there is enough demand for your subject expertise?
- Unsure sure how to succeed and achieve a passive income to have more time to spend with your family?
- Worried you are not expert enough in your fashion subject expertise?
- Unclear where to start in selecting and gathering your course content.
- You feel uneasy of the time commitment needed in creating a course and moving online?
- Know you have ideas for a course but have changed these ideas dozens of times?
- Think you could not create a fashion course to teach and cover all your student's needs?
Our Done-for-You service is here to help you with all of the above. If you recognise any of the above statements, we are here to simplify the process, pick the best topic, and execute a clear-cut plan of action.
How Much Time Does It Take to Develop an Online Course?
One of the biggest mistakes you can make when creating online courses is underestimating how long it will take, especially if you are a complete novice!
It is dependant on the length and detail, but as a rule, we would say anywhere between 20-500 hours from start to completion for a finished online course. An in-depth flagship course with multiple modules and lessons could take eight weeks or more to complete.
For a micro-course with just 2 or 3 videos, it can be created in a week, if you know what to do.
It is always important to keep in mind your schedule. If you only have a few hours a week to work on your course, it will take much longer.
We will save you time and do everything for you!
Do You Struggle With the Technical Side of Building Your Online Course?
Some of our past fashion professionals have found it difficult navigating the digital world.
"I'm not tech-savvy" is what we usually hear from those that struggle with the technology side of creating an online fashion course.
You may be great at face-to-face implementations, running your business and helping people, but you feel you are not tech-savvy enough to learn how to use new software or create landing pages.
If the "technical " aspect prevents you from bringing your course to market, and you had given up before you started, don't!
We can do all this for you.
How Difficult Is It to Make My Online Course Interactive?
We have all been in a classroom setting at some point in our lives. And you know the more engaged we are, the more we learn. When creating our own online learning, we all need to ask ourselves:
- Would this course capture my student's attention?
- What can I do to make this course more fun for my audience?
- What can I do to make this learning experience more engaging?
The more you have in your course to interact with your students while creating your content, the more the final result will be interactive. How do you want to engage your students? What kind of interactivity do you want to include?
With our 'Done-for-You' Service, we are here to support you every step of the way.
How Does Our Done for You Service Work?
Our service is designed to save you time, inconvenience and the steep learning curve when you try to create a course yourself.
- First of all, we meet you over the phone or virtually, and we get to understand your needs.
- Talking you through all your ideas, we will discover more about your ideas and the content you would like to use
- We ask you about your subject expertise and find out your current skill level in creating your content.
- It is good to know why you want to create an online course?
- We will then propose a fixed fee to create your platform and create your online course.
- We explain what we will do and what elements and information you will need to provide to us.
- Once you agree to go ahead with us, we create a schedule for your online course build.
We will then build out everything to have a complete mini-business that includes a website, promotional pages your course, and all the other components you will need to market your course to your potential students when the project is complete.Arrange a call
Free 20 Minute Done-for-You Strategy Call
We will be delighted to speak with you to tell us about your fashion related idea and learn how we can work with you to create your high-quality online course and deliver a professional, premium product with the minimum of effort on your part.Get in touch