How to PLAN Your Online Fashion Course Effectively
This short beginners course covers the most important phase of course development, how to PLAN your online fashion course. It's the perfect place to start if you want to take tiny steps. You will be entitled to a 15% discount from our masterclass if you complete this course.
But it packs a big punch when it comes to getting you started on the path to creating online fashion courses and making an income stream from your expertise.
Like any endeavour, there is a direct correlation between the degree of planning done and the outcome and that is why we want to make sure you get the results you want but with the minimum of effort. And planning is the critical first step.
Something may be stopping you from starting. Is this you?
- Are you confused over where to start in creating your own online fashion course?
- Does it seem like a great idea but you are lost about what's important to do first?
- Do you feel that it might just be too big a commitment so think what's the point in starting?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions then this course is definitely for YOU!
Who Will Benefit From This Course
This course will help you:
- If you have a track record and experience in ANY fashion subject.
- Whether you have taught before or not.
- Whether you work in education or industry.
Your expertise is valuable, after all, you have already been paid for it during your career, so it makes sense to sell it again online too.
Selling it online gives you a fantastic return on your investment for all that hard work.
That's why it makes perfect sense to sell a course and get paid for your expertise, knowledge, and experience repeatedly.
It Needn't Be This Confusing or Difficult
There is a way forward that simplifies the process and guides you so you can start confidently and with just a little investment.
In "How to PLAN Your Online Fashion Course Effectively" you will:
- Identify your personal motivations for creating a course which will help you to remain focused and driven to create and launch your course.
- Learn the differences between entry-level and signature courses, which to start with and why so that you avoid being overwhelmed and can start successfully.
- Identify your personal course revenue goals so you know how many courses you will need to sell each month to reach these goals giving you a clear target to aim for.
- Understand the options for hosting your course and delivering the lessons to your students so that you can make an informed choice and avoid making expensive mistakes.
- Learn the five common characteristics found in courses that sell which means you can build these into your own fashion courses for increased sales success.
- Identify clearly the best course subjects for you to teach so that you can go on to create a course that students want and one you remain enthusiastic about creating and delivering.
- Be able to identify your ideal student with laser-sharp focus which means it is easier to develop and promote your course successfully.
- Know how to validate your course before you start creating it so you waste no time creating a course only to find it does not meet your target audience's needs and doesn't sell.
- Be able to conduct competitor research so that your course is strategically designed to compete so you can add features and benefits to your course to make it more attractive to students.
- Know how to differentiate your course so that you can remain competitive and still win students when you come across competitors teaching the same subject.
What You Get When You Enrol in This Course
- Tutor support through the comments and Q&A area.
- Unlimited access to the course with no time limit for completion.
- 10 lessons.
- Lifetime updates.
- Templates, checklists, and spreadsheets to download and use.
- VIP bonus membership of the We Teach Fashion Academy.
- Mobile and tablet ready course format.
- 14-day money back guarantee.
FAQs About The Course
Who Is the Course Aimed At?
The course is designed for people new to the online course creation scene that have subject expertise in any field found within the fashion industry. We are helping people specifically in the fashion sector that want to create their own online courses for themselves or the organizations they work for.
How Long Will It Take to Complete the Course?
The course has 10 lessons in it so you could comfortably complete it in one hour.
Can I Ask the Tutor Questions?
You are able to leave questions for both the tutor and other students taking the course. We'll answer your questions within several hours and where possible much sooner. Of course, you can also contribute to the class by answering questions left by other students too.
How Long Will It Take to Get Access to the Course?
It's immediate. Once you submit your details you'll get full access to the course. You'll be sent an email with your log-in details so as soon as you've paid for the course check your inbox.
How Long Do I Have Access to the Course For?
You have unlimited access to the course. There is no time limit to it. So if you want to revisit the content in six or twelve months' time, you'll still have access.
Can I Follow The Course on My Tablet or Phone?
Yes, the course is designed for the latest devices so you will be able to take the course on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
May I Share The Course With Others?
No, you may not. When you submit your details you are granted a license for your own personal use.